The company operates within the Health Care sector.
- Leads the development of departmental objectives and integration of services in support of hospital's mission and vision and in alignment with hospital's strategic business direction by collaborating with others to create and execute integrated business plans; identifies short and long range goals as well as desired outcome measures and develops a plan of implementation, monitoring, reporting and evaluating.
- Assesses and improves the quality of patient care and services provided to assure high standards on a continual basis, ensuring the development, implementation and monitoring of Performance Improvement activities; ensures that the patient care units and services are in compliance with The Joint Commission, Federal and State regulations and professional organization standards and that quality control programs are maintained as appropriate.
- Develops and monitors departmental budget and all related expenditures including recommendations of a sufficient number of qualified and competent staff, space and other resource needs ensuring maximization of resources, efficiency and cost-effectiveness of patient care operations.
- Recruits, orients, trains, coaches, mentors and retains department supervisors and/or managers based upon periodic competency assessment, identified job expectations/responsibilities, and encouraging professional/educational growth and opportunities; ensures through the department supervisors and staff that needs of patients are met through coordination and collaboration with other hospital and management staff.
- Master's Degree in business or healthcare-related field or a combination of education and/or additional job related experience in lieu of the degree.
- Minimum of five (5) years of varied clinical experience and three (3) years of supervisory experience in a rehab setting; and previous experience in facility-wide integration and collaboration.
Associated topics: advertise, demand, endowment, hospital, lead generation, major gift, marketing, regulatory, social media, stewardship