Signing Bonus for General or Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon in California
We are working with an Academic Teaching Institute in south central California to recruit a General Orthopedic Surgeon and a Pediatric Orthopedic Surgeon to expand their team.
- Join established team of four Orthopedic Surgeons
- Diverse case load
- Level II Trauma Center
- This facility has the only fresh fracture clinic in the area
- General Surgery Residency with two surgery residents per year
- Signing Bonus of $15K
- Relocation expenses up to $7500
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience and based on the MGMA standards plus quality bonuses
- Wired with electronic medical records
- Visa sponsorship may be considered
- This facility is having the 150th celebration of caring for the community
Bakersfield is located in the San Joaquin Valley, north of Los Angeles and northeast of Santa Barbara and San Luis Obispo. Residents enjoy a lower cost of living with easy access to ski resorts, Las Vegas, and international airports. Kern County is home to over 800,000 residents.
Associated topics: general surgery, laparoscopic, robotics, surg, surgeon, surgery, surgery physician