Are you a compassionate person who loves making a difference in the lives of others? Are you interested in building your career as a Home Care Professional with regular competitive pay increases? We are looking for 1-2 exceptional Care Professionals to join our home care team.
Qualified candidates will have a passion for helping others, and a natural desire to meet the needs of each individual client. An active CNA or HCA certification is preferred, but training may be arranged for qualified candidates. We need high energy caregivers who enjoy staying busy, and have a passion for CARING for others. Our compensation range is $11.50 to $15 per hour depending on experience.
Home Care Professional:
- Provides non-medical home care tasks, personal hygiene services, housekeeping tasks, and other related support services essential to the client's health and independence
- Observes, records, and reports all changes to supervisor
- Demonstrates competence in performing the necessary skills, and perform those skills outlined on the client care plan
Duties and Responsibilities: Each Home Care Professional will be expected to perform the following:
- Home management tasks including housekeeping, laundry, shopping, and errands
- Prepare and serve diets according to instruction, and assist with feeding as necessary
- Assist with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Assist with toileting, including use of bedpan, commode, or toilet
- Assist consumers with transfers and ambulation including use of cane, walker, and wheelchair
- Assist self-directing consumers with medication reminders as specified on client care plan
- Provide routine skin care. May assist self-directing consumers in applying nonprescription topical medications to skin surface
- Assist self-directing consumers in reminding them of their home maintenance exercise programs
- Assist with the emptying of indwelling catheter care bag
- Assist the self-directing consumer with reminders on changing the tubing or refilling a tank in the use of their oxygen equipment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have at least 1 year or caregiving experience, or HHC/CNA certification
- Must have a phone or a way to communicate to the office daily
- Must be able to arrive at cases at the required time - employee must have a car with a current driver's license, and current insurance
- Current TB test
- Current CPR certification
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions:
Mental Demands: Job involves performing tasks under the direction and supervision of a Green Tree Home Care account manager. Work requires adherence to standards involving a high degree of accuracy in observing, recording, and reporting data.
Physical Demands: Appreciable physical effort or strain. Moderately heavy activity. May include lifting, constant stooping, and walking.
Work Environment: Continuous exposure to various disagreeable physical conditions.
Contact: Good communication skills required with clients, and co-workers.
Green Tree Home Care
Associated topics: arnp c, associate, bilingual, english, family, family nurse practioner, locum, midwife, nursing assistant cna, specialis