Registered Nurse / RN Home Healthcare: Home Care | PRN | Oceanside and surrounding North County cities.Job Requirements
Interim Healthcare has an opportunity for a Registered Nurse (RN)
with home care experience.
The job location is in Oceanside and for PRN openings.Registered Nurse
- Provide respectful and compassionate care to patients in their homes throughout the North San Diego area.
- Provide patient care in accordance with acceptable standards of nursing practice, Interim HealthCare performance standards, and the written Plan of Care.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient s/client s progress.
- Provide patient care independently and manage your own patient caseload in an effective and efficient manner.
Registered Nurse / RNJob Benefits
- Registered Nurse with active, unrestrictive license in the state of California
- Current CPR Certification.
- 1 year of experience in the home care environment. Home care experience preferred, however, we are willing to provide training.
RN - R.N. - RNC - Registered Nurse - home healthcare CCRN - APRN - ACRN CPN - HIPAA - JCAHO - DOH - DHS - DCS Compliance - home care Long Term Care LTC Regional Nurse Nurse Consultant - Quality Care - PRN
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignment to fit your Needs
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Time Off
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Interim HealthCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Each Interim HealthCare location is independently owned and operated. 2018 Interim HealthCare Inc.Other Info
- Job City: Oceanside
- Employee Type: PRN
- Compensation Type: Annually
Associated topics: bsn, cardiothoracic, care, ccu, infusion, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse clinical, psychatric, transitional