The employer operates within the healthcare sector.
- In conjunction with the Chiefs of Integrated Behavioral Healthcare Services, manages Behavioral Health Directors across a multi-facility area.
- Coordinates the operations of the department by maintaining appropriate staffing levels, and developing/monitoring performance improvement, safety, quality and regulatory standards. Accountable for access outcomes, service goals and quality outcomes, such as feedback informed care.
- Develops strategic plans and ensures their successful implementation, including maximizing access and improving efficiencies while maintaining quality outcomes and the patient care experience.
- Oversees budget planning/development/monitoring. Manages the financial performance, identifies and implements strategies to reduce costs, and improves quality of service and care.
- Directs the management of human resources, labor relations, employee and department safety and risk management issues. Provides strategies on workforce planning, including recruiting and retaining a well-trained and competent staff. Ensures ongoing professional development for self, clinical staff, support staff, and student affiliates.
- Accountable for department and regulatory standards, policies and procedures. Directs development and implementation of quality and utilization standards across the continuum of care to ensure coordinated plans of treatment, customer focused delivery of services and cost effective utilization of necessary services.
- Ensures compliance with regulations and directives of the Joint Commission and DMHC, as well as federal, state, and local regulations.
- Designs and implements a safety program to create an environment of safety for both staff and members.
- Communicates effectively with all levels to demonstrate the work of the department and its contribution toward TPMG goals and initiatives.
- Minimum of five (5) years previous management experience in a large department in a complex healthcare setting.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing, psychology, social work or other health related field or if no license in Psychology, Marriage Family Therapy or Clinical Social Work, Master's degree in Public Health or related field required.
- Must have a Nat'l Provider Identifier (NPI), or obtain an NPI, prior to employment start date if licensed.
Associated topics: alumni, business, chief marketing officer, cmo, government, medical center, principle gift, product market, public, stewardship