Ready for a challenging opportunity to support development and integration of innovative operationally responsive space missions? Make a difference and use your experience to provide effective technical support for contractor obligations in support of the Operationally Responsive Space office in Los Angeles, CA with support at other facilities within the U.S.
Parsons is pursuing an opportunity to support the Small Spacecraft Prototyping Engineering, Development, and Integration Space Enablers program. We are seeking a Senior Aerospace Engineer to provide expertise across the space functional areas including imagery, communications, weather, and/or navigation space systems. The ideal candidate will have experience with flight design and mission analysis, and experience with space launch integration or satellite development/integration. Proficiency with modeling tools (AGI System/Satellite Toolkit). Launch vehicle mission modeling background is a strong plus.
- 10+ years related experience in space systems programs, and space launch or satellite development/integration
- Experience with flight design and mission analysis
- Proficient with modeling tools (AGI System/Satellite Toolkit). Launch vehicle mission modeling background is a strong plus.
- Current/recent experience in space mission payload development across the space functional areas
- Bachelor degree REQUIRED in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering; focus on astrodynamics/flight control is a plus
- Minimal travel CONUS facilities
- Must have a Top Secret clearance or higher
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
Associated topics: aero, aeroelasticity, aerospace, air craft, airframe, aviation, f 35, flight, pilot, propulsion