Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
A health plan in San Diego County is seeking 3 High Risk RN Case Managers to service their members throughout the area. This will involve in-home assessments and telephonic outreach.
Candidates MUST be bi-lingual Spanish. This is a 3-6 month assignment. Client company has been selected as on of the Top Workplaces in San Diego so certainly a great place to be!
Please see details below and send resume to Elizabeth Allen at [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] for immediate review.This job will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications & Requirements:
- In home visits and phone assessments for case management
- Will not be treating members, only doing initial assessments and developing care plans
- Provide case management for high risk members
- Review and process referrals
- Must be RN in California
- Must be bi-lingual Spanish
- Case management/disease management experience preferred
Associated topics: ambulatory, cardiothoracic, domiciliary, hospice, intensive care, mhb, nurse clinical, recovery, registed, transitional